- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The Material provided on this Website is for informational and educational purposes only. Women for the Water nor any third parties make no warranties regarding the reliability, truthfulness, accuracy or completeness of any Materials. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unless otherwise stated expressly, any opinion, view or idea expressed in any article, review or story, or any content contributed or published by visitors in chat rooms or on bulletin boards or otherwise disseminated or sent to Women for the Water or others on or via this Website (“Visitor Content”) is the author’s own and does not reflect the views of Women for the Water or its affiliated and related entities, or its partners, sponsors, advertisers or content providers. Neither Women for the Water, its affiliated and related entities, partners, advertisers, sponsors or content providers are liable to any person or entity whatsoever for any loss, damage, injury, liability, claim or any other cause of action of any kind arising from the use dissemination of or reliance on any Materials or Visitor Content provided on this Website.
- You agree to use this Website entirely at your own risk. Women for the Water and its affiliated and related entities, its partners, advertisers, sponsors and content providers disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose or that the Website will function error free or uninterrupted or that this Website or the servers that make it available for use are free of viruses or defects. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to maintenance, server or technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this Website is unavailable at any time.
- Women for the Water and its affiliated and related entities, its partners, advertisers, sponsors and content providers shall not be held liable for any information, services or products that are provided or offered by websites that are linked to this Website. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We attempt to use links to well known government or organization websites but they do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This website may contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material: for which you have not obtained all necessary consents; that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law; or which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliated organizations, and their directors, officers and employees, harmless for any and all claims or demands, including reasonable attorney fees, that arise from or otherwise relate to your use of this Website, any content you supply to this Website, or your violation of these Terms or the rights of another.
- You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this Website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without this organization’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ontario Canada.